- [Intelligent] Under the network environment, you can operate the oscilloscope remotely via connecting the smartphone APP, which can help you observe the real-time waveform and data. If the Wi-Fi signal is stable, waveform and data transferring process make you work effectively.
- [Applications] The ATO1104 supports the various automotive diagnostic test: ignition, sensors, actuators, networks, charging circuit, starter circuit, communication test (including CAN, LIN, FlexRay, K, etc. ), and pressure test(cylinder pressure, intake and exhaust pressure, fuel pressure, etc. )
- [Simple to Use] Featured with an 8" full touch capacitive screen, the operation is simple and easy.
- [Easy Saving] The built-in 8 G memory storage makes saving and transferring waveform images, videos and data easier than ever.
- [Various I/O port] Wi-Fi, LAN, HDMI, USB Host, USB Device, GND, DC Power.
Real-Time Sample Rate: 1G Sa/S(single channel)
Memory Depth: 28Mpts(single channel)
RAM: 8 G
Bandwidth Limitation: Full Bandwidth, Low Pass
Screen: 8'' TFT LCD 800*600 Pixels Display Resolution, 14*10 Grids
Dimensions: 250 x 200 x 55 mm
Power Source Voltage: 100 to 240V AC, 50/60Hz
Power Consumption: <60W
Fuse: 12V DC, 5A
Battery(Optional): Lithium Battery
1 x Micsig Oscilloscope
1 x Lithium Battery
1 x Power Supply
4 x BNC Banana Lines
4 x Alligator Clips
4 x Flexible Needle
2 x P130A Probes