Automotive sensor simulator and signal generator with additional accessories
Since its releasing in 2012, the AutoSim sensor simulator has proven itself extremely popular with both technicians and professional diagnosticians thanks to its friendly user interface, attractive and reliable operation.
Eight years on from the release of the original model, we from Ditex present the second generation AutoSim Pro. Distinguished by its completely updated design and significant functional improvements, the AutoSim Pro Automotive Sensor Simulator from Ditex is a very useful tool suitable for both cars and trucks applications in a variety of working situations. This advanced sensor simulator creates an electrically equivalent system to simulate the sensors and actuators found on an actual vehicle.
Master kit includes the most frequently used additional accessories to the already popular AutoSim Pro Automotive Sensor Simulator from Ditex.
See the Autosim Pro product description for the main details.
- Handheld standalone device
- Intuitive operation via function keys;
- Ultra-fast boot time;
- Excellent industrial design;
- Operates on both 12 and 24 Volt electrical systems;
- Illuminated 2.4" TFT LCD 320х240 display for optimum visibility;
- Protection against reverse polarity connection;
- Low distortion factor and high signal-to-noise ratio for brilliant signals;
- Adjustable frequency range from 0.1 Hz to 20 kHz;
- Generating variable power PWM signals up to 4 A;
- One-wire hook-up PWM output;
- Precise DC voltage source;
- Internal Micro SD card for firmware updates.
Purchased this kit after some research into it capability , so far i am very impressed after using it to test an active abs system which had been diagnosed by a third party as a faulty abs module , no fault codes were stored but there was no speed readings from both front sensors and the esp would activate when driven , testing the system with the signal generator proved there was no fault in the abs module or wiring , both front wheel bearings were replaced which cured the fault .
Spot on tool and service
One of those tools you wonder how you managed without it, worth every penny, the case could of been a little bigger as hard to fit all back in once leads are unpackaged
Very good for such a small machine its packed with lots of features probably some ill never use, but first job was to confirm rail pressure sensor on a non running Iveco 2.3 and confirm the signal voltage with live data pressure reading. Good response from Ryan to always appreciated .
Auto Sim Pro
Highly recommend bought a sensor simulator off Ryan, absolutely wicked tool !