The Phoenix Smart® is part of TOPDON's new generation of intelligent diagnostic tools. Equipped with quad-core processors and a 10.1" HD touch screen, this tool allows you to diagnose fault codes and trouble codes with one click. Its 12000mAh battery can work all day without fear of losing power. The Phoenix Smart also supports online programming for over 9 car brands and includes 2 years of free software upgrades. Combined with the MDCI Pro, this scanner gives you unprecedented coverage, intelligent diagnoses, and a wide array of maintenance functions.
- The Phoenix Smart supports full system fault diagnosis of more than 200 vehicle brands. This tool offers OE level diagnostics for Asian, American, European, and most of the models.
- The Phoenix Smart includes supports Cloud-Based Programming functions for 9+ car brands, such as Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Volkswagen(Audi/Skoda/Seat), Porsche, Land Rover/Jaguar, Nissan, Subaru, Renault, and much more!
- TOPDON's Phoenix Smart comes with the Phoenix MDCI Pro, a VCI that supports J2534, DoIP, CanFD, D-PDU, and RP1210 protocols.
- The Phoenix Smart's software includes intuitive step-by-step guided procedures based on code for Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda, and SEAT vehicles.
- This advanced diagnostics tool supports FCA Gateway Access, allowing you to work on the most modern makes and adjust protected functions.
- The Phoenix Smart Utilizes Topology mapping, displaying the vehicle’s entire sensor system. Raw data is transformed into clear graphics, so technicians can see the entire status of the car system and get right to the vehicle’s issues.
- With the Phoenix Smart, users can unlock special features and settings of vehicles. Advanced functions include enabling Video-In-Motion via DVD or USB, disabling seatbelt the light, and many other options. Applicable to vehicle makes such as Audi, Volkswagen, BMW, Porsche, Toyota, and more
- Offer more to your customers with TOPDON’s ADAS calibration. The Phoenix Smart and pair with a TOPDON Phoenix ADAS Mobile package to easily calibrate intricate driving assistance functions.
All data in one view
Topology map granting a clear picture of related vehicle systems and status-clearly defined CAN network layout.
Diagnose communication issues in one glance
Colour-coded mapping of each module communication status
Active tests, special functions, coding, initialisation, and memory resets
Guided procedures for VAG vehicles
Step by step guided diagnostic process, based on code, for VW and Audi Group Vehicles.
Expand coverage to include ADAS calibrations
Not just a diagnostics tool, The Phoenix Smart allows you to expand your abilities. By upgrading your license with ADAS calibration functions and adding the necessary targets, you can turn your high-performance scan tool into an ADAS system calibration station. You are creating a whole new revenue stream for your workshop.
Pre-scan and post-scan reporting
Show and prove the before and after reports. The Phoenix Smart pre-scan and post scan feature allows the technician to record the codes before repair. This allows submission to the customer or insurance company for repair approval. Once the repair is complete, the codes can be cleared, and a post scan report can be run to show all codes are clear and the vehicle has a clean bill of health.
Vehicle Auto VIN and Autodetect
You no longer need to select the year, make and model. The Phoenix Smart can automatically capture the vehicle's VIN number and determine all relevant information to auto-populate the car. Saving the technician time and preventing mistakes.
Display: LCD 10.1-Inch, 1280 * 800 - Processor: CPU 4-Core Processor, 2.0 GHz - System: Android 10.0 - RAM: 4G - ROM: 64G - Battery: 12000 mAh / 3.8V